On Wednesday, July 13, 2011 at approximately 9 a.m., troopers from the Indiana State Police, officers from the Jeffersonville City Police and officers from the Clarksville Town Police assisted United States Federal Probation Officers in searching a residence located at 757 North McKinley in Clarksville. The residence was the home of William R. “Mozee” Bland Jr and his mother, Donna L. Mozee.
While conducting the search officers located legend drugs, paraphernalia and K-2 or Spice. Beginning July 1 of this year new Indiana State Law makes K-2 or Spice illegal to possess in the state of Indiana.
Arrested and Charges:
*William R. “Mozee” Bland Jr, 31, 757 North McKinley, Clarksville, IN.
1) Possession of K-2 or Spice with a Prior Conviction, D Felony.
2) Possession of a Legend Drug, (Two Counts), D Felony.
3) Possession of Paraphernalia, A Misdemeanor.
4) Resisting Law Enforcement, A Misdemeanor.
5) Maintaining a Common Nuisance, D Felony.
*Donna L. Mozee, 50, 757 North McKinley, Clarksville, IN.
1) Possession of Paraphernalia, A Misdemeanor.
Both subjects were taken into custody at the scene and incarcerated in the Clark County Jail.