?Clark County farmers asked to report Ike storm damage to FSA PDF Print E-mail
Written by Administrator   
Wednesday, 29 October 2008 00:00
?    The Clark County Farm Service Agency (FSA) is asking farmers who suffered severe damage form the winds of Hurricane Ike please contact the office to report the damage.
    Damage to the crops in the county have been submitted on disaster reports.
    However, the FSA Office is attempting to determine the amounts of debris removal from crop fields that has been performed or will be necessary after the harvest. If possible, farmers should submit estimates of the time and costs to remove the debris. Also, severe damage to livestock fences should be reported and whether the fence will need repair or total replacement, and the possible costs of repairing/replacing the fences.
    Damage to barns and other farm buildings is not covered by any program offered by FSA or USDA.
    Anyone with questions may contact the Clark County FSA Office at 812-256-2330, ext. 2.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 29 October 2008 13:56