|Information for July 2 Pekin Idol contest|
|Written by George Browning|
|Wednesday, 09 June 2010 00:00|
Contestants are currently being sought for this year’s Pekin Fourth of July “Pekin Idol” contest on July 2 at 6:30.
Contestants are encouraged to complete the entry form that appeared in the June 9 edition of The Banner Gazette.
Following is a list of rules:
100% Payout as follows:
75% to 1st (Minimum $200.00) / 15% to 2nd / 10% to 3rd.
1. Open registration begins at 5:00pm and ends at 6:30pm at the grandstand in the Pekin Park.
2. Complete Entry forms and fees are required during registration.
3. Idol contest starts at 6:30pm at the grandstand in the Pekin Park.
4. No Age restrictions, however anyone 17 or younger MUST have parents Consent.
5. All Contestants should have 2 songs picked out in case of a Tie. Tie breaker contestants will perform a second song, different from their first. The Winner will be picked based on audience response. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN CD’S WITH MUSIC ONLY NO VOCALS. Songs are to be 4 Minutes or Less.
6. Neither the EMT’s DJ & Karaoke nor the Pekin Betterment Organization will be responsible for accidents.
7. Contestants will be judged on Appearance, Vocal, Performance, and Audience reaction, so bring all your family and friends.
Any Questions Please Call Artie or Theresa Hardin at (812) 883-4791.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 09 June 2010 10:08|