|Lanesville Board agrees to extend current $1.3 million temp loan|
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 23 December 2009 00:00|
The Lanesville Board of School Trustees agreed Tuesday (December 15) to extend the current temporary loan if it is needed. The amount might not be needed, depending on the amount of tax dollars received from the state.
The board voted to give permission for an additional temporary loan for 2010 if needed, in another item for action.
In a related financial matter, the board granted permission to the administration to transfer money for cash flow purposes from one fund to any other fund needing money. This is to prevent negative balances at the end of the calendar year, based on state law.
The board also granted permission for the Corpotration Treasurer to pay all claims at the end of December 2009.
In other business, the board:
- Had the first reading of a policy for acquiring criminal history checks for potential employees.
- Accepted a donation of a used saxophone to the music department from Rebekah Carroll.
- Accepted a used trumpet for the music department from Aaron McKim.
- Accepted donations of $50 each to the elementary library and the junior-senior library from the Franklin Twp. Athletic Club.
- Postponed approval for 30 days of the high school volleyball coach for the fall 2010 season.
- Approved Evan Bridges as the high school co-ed cross country coach for the fall 2010 season.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 December 2009 09:50|