|Clark County Tax Statements Mailed|
|Written by Administrator|
|Thursday, 24 September 2009 00:00|
Janet Hurst, Clark County Treasurer wants to inform taxpayers that their tax statements were mailed and they are due by November 10, 2009. If you own property in Clark County and you did not receive a statement, please contact the Treasurer’s Office at (812)285-6205. It is the taxpayers responsibly to pay their taxes by the due date to avoid penalties. You can pay your annual bill by one of the following options:
1. Mail: Payment with coupon to the Clark County Treasurer, P.O. Box 1508, Jeffersonville, IN 47131.
2. In Person: Treasurer’s Office is located in the Clark County Government Bldg., Rm. 125, Jeffersonville, IN 47130. Please bring entire statement when paying in person. Business hours 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. (M-F)
3. Banks: Mainsource Bank, New Washington State Bank and Your Community Bank will accept payments by cash or check with coupon/statement at all Clark and Floyd County locations.
4. Credit Cards: (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) All credit card payments will be processed through our vendor Point & Pay with a convenience fee of 2.95% of your total tax statement, min. $2.00. You can pay at the Treasurer’s Office, by phone at 1-888-891-6064 (option 1) or via the internet at http://www.co.clark.in.us/treasurer.
5. Also new this year, the taxpayers can now view their tax statements online by going to http://clark-in.egis.39dn.com; Treasurer, Janet Hurst can provide this option with the GIS (Geographical Information System) that is already being used by the County which is contracted with 39 degrees North. She believes that this will not only give taxpayers another option of getting their tax information but also will help area realtors and researchers having access to this information in their offices.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 24 September 2009 12:29|